Copyright Transfer Agreement
Title of the paper:
The copyright owner of the above paper (hereinafter referred to as the author of the paper) has known and accepted the submission rules of the Reservoir Evaluation and Development, and voluntarily transfers the copyright of the paper to the editorial department of the Reservoir Evaluation and Development, and makes clear the relevant issues as follows:
1. I voluntarily sign the letter of commitment of Reservoir Evaluation and Development.
2. The author of the paper guarantees that the paper is an original scientific research without plagiarism or infringement of others' intellectual property rights. In case of infringement, all the responsibilities shall be taken by the author.
3. The author of the paper promises that the paper will not violate the disclosure laws; If otherwise, all the responsibilities shall be taken by the author.
4. All the authors of this paper shall be responsible for the correctness, authenticity and reliability of the manuscript. Once the agreement is signed, the signature of the manuscript, the order of signature and the author's unit will remain unchanged. In case of any dispute over the right of authorship, all the responsibilities shall be taken by the author.
5. The publication of this paper meets confidentiality requirements. The author shall provide a Non-Disclosure agreement stamped with the official seal of the unit to prove that the publication of the paper is approved.
6. The author of the paper guarantees that the paper has not been submitted to other newspapers or books after partial modification, and that the main ideas and contents of the paper have not been published before on other publications. After submitted to the editorial department, it may not be submitted to other publications unless a rejection notification has been sent.
7. If published in Reservoir Evaluation and Exploitation, the author agrees to automatically transfer the copyright of this paper (including the rights of publicity on electronic devices, multimedia, network, in English version and other forms) to the editorial department. The author shall agree to have the paper included in domestic and international journals or databases. The contribution fee will be paid a lump sum with 2 free samples. If the editorial department publishes the paper in other forms, it will not pay fees to the author.
8. The editorial department agrees that the author could continue to use the paper under the following situations: ① apply for a patent; (2) academic reports and lectures; (3) non-commercial academic exchanges; ④ other activities permitted and authorized by the editorial department.
9. The author authorizes the editorial department to make partial editing and revision of the paper.
10, if the author violates any of these commitments, to maintain scientific ethics and the order of publication, the editorial department has the right to withdraw published papers, criticize the paper and related author in the field of education, research and journals. The editorial department also have the right to inform the relevant unit to punish the author seriously.
11. After the paper pass the peer review and the final review of the chief editor, the editorial department will issue the acceptance certificate to the author. If the author of the paper receives a rejection notification, this agreement will automatically terminate upon the receival. If the author of the paper does not receive any opinions from the editorial department after 3 months, he/she may contact the editorial department. After notifying the editorial department, the author has the copyright right of the paper and this agreement will be terminated.
12. All matters about copyright transfer in this agreement have been approved by all authors and the lead author shall sign his/her name. The agreement shall become effective upon the date of signature.
Signature of the lead author: