For reviewersInstructions for Peer-Review of Reservoir Evaluation and Development
The peer-review of our journal is conducted online. If the reviewer agrees to review after receiving an invitation from our journal, please carefully review the manuscript from the topic, research methods, credibility of results, language, figure processing, content of the abstract, the integrity of reference, as well as t academic moral, and provide opinions as detailed as possible.
(1) Reviewers shall be highly responsible for the editorial department, authors and readers, reviewing the manuscript seriously. Reviewers shall make decisions of publication according to the quality of manuscripts. For contributions from people related to themselves, (Although we adopt the double-blind review system, it is possible to know the author from the content of the paper), reviewers shall avoid the review of the manuscript. Reviewers shall encourage academic debate, not deliberately embarrass those who have different academic views with them and shall make an objective evaluation of the academic level of each paper.
(2) Reviewers shall clearly express their opinions on the reviewed manuscripts, carefully fill in the review form, and write overall evaluation and specific opinions on each part of the manuscript. Specific review comments shall be made as comprehensive as possible in case of repeated revision or rejection, which will cause the passivity of the author.
(3) The name of reviewers of each manuscript shall be kept confidential to the author. Reviewers shall not show the reviewed manuscripts to others or discuss with unrelated people. If reviewers need to solicit opinions from others under special circumstances, reviewers shall indicate on the review sheet and ask others to keep confidential. The name of reviewers and their comments shall not be told to the authors or others, except the editor department. The editorial department is responsible for summarizing all opinions and contacting the authors directly.
(4) The reviewed manuscript shall be sent back to the editorial department within 20 days for prompt processing. If the manuscript submitted for review does not conform to the reviewer’s, please click "Refuse " to return it to the editorial department in time and recommend a suitable reviewer, so that it can be submitted to another reviewer. If the reviewer cannot complete the review on time due to a busy schedule or other reasons, please click "Return" to return the manuscript inform the editorial department to stop the review deadline. For overdue review of manuscript, the editorial department will urge the reviewer.
(5) Whether the reviewed manuscript will be published or not, the reviewer shall be paid according to regulations. For manuscripts returned to the editorial department without review, the review fee shall not be paid to the reviewer.
Thank you for your support of this journal!
Editorial department of Reservoir Evaluation and Development
2020-12-25 Visited: 1537