Retraction Regulations of the Editorial Department of the Reservoir Evaluation and Development
The editorial department of the Reservoir Evaluation and Development, according to the realities, make the following provisions for retraction proposed by the author or the department:
1. The author withdraws the manuscript on his/her own initiative
1) After successfully submitting a manuscript online, the author shall explain the situation to the editorial department if he/she proposes to withdraw the paper due to his/her own reasons.
2) If the manuscript submitted has passed the review, the author shall fill in the "Application Form for Author to Withdraw the Manuscript".
3) If the manuscript has been in the editing and typesetting process and needs to be withdrawn due to the author's reasons, in addition to filling in the "Application Form for Author to Withdraw the Manuscript", the author shall pay the editorial department compensation for the expenses incurred in reviewing, editing and typesetting.
4) If the author has withdrew manuscript for two times in total, the editorial department has the right to reject his/her contribution within one year with the author being the lead author or corresponding author.
2. The editorial department retracts the manuscript
1) After accepting the manuscript, if the editorial department finds any academic misconduct, we will contact the author, submit relevant materials to the editorial board, and make the decision of retraction.
2) If the manuscript has not been officially published, the editorial department shall retract the manuscript and fill in the "Instructions for Retraction of the Editorial Department".
3) If the manuscript has been officially published, the editorial department will publish the " Statement of Retraction" on the website of Reservoir Evaluation and Development and on the latest issue of the journal and send the statement to relevant databases to withdraw all the data and information of the manuscript.
4) For the lead author and corresponding author involved in academic misconduct, the editorial department will reject their signed manuscripts within three years.